A list of all the services I use to empower myself in website creation, all on one page! Most are free, some of them are paid, but all of them have great use and can either save you a lot of time, open up new possibilities, or both. Also, I only list services that I have used myself, and that I promote.
I recommend this list, and if you ever have any questions please let me know! I will continue to add to this list as I grow with you, so feel free to bookmark this resources page.
If you feel you need any of these products and want to purchase it, please do so through my links below, as a thank you for my good recommendation! This is all I ask for, and in return I want to help you in your online web presence!
- Here’s the truth – it doesn’t really matter where you buy your domain name. What I do is search for the cheapest deal, and usually you can find a great deal for the first year, and from then on it will cost you $7 and up, depending on where you purchased your domain name.
- Domain Name Tips: I’ve created a whole category on this blog on domain names; read all about how to get a domain name, where to get a domain name, and how to choose the perfect domain name for your website business.
- IX Webhosting: Use these guys to host your website. I’ve had them since 2008 and so far, they’ve been able to cater to all my web hosting needs.
- WordPress.org: Not to be confused with the domain wordpress.com, but I use WordPress to power this bog because it is a powerful, easy to use CMS system. It’s open source, meaning other developers contribute to this CMS (Content Management System) for the benefit of you and I.
- themeforest.net: For this blog, I am using a premium WordPress theme I purchased from themeforest.net. This is a great investment, and the flexibility and quality of the website templates are worth the money. I believe Themes can run up up to $50
- Avada, a Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme: This blog is using the premium Avada WordPress theme and cost me $40. I’ve modified the theme, but it’s not necessary. I wouldn’t recommend this specific template for beginners though, as the documentation is a little more advanced than other templates.
Email Marketing Services
Images & Photos
Analytics & SEO